Sunday 1 March 2009

Tag You're It! Challenge #47

When I saw the theme "Diamonds are a girls best friend" for TYI this week on Kath's blog I just had to pay a visit.......not because I love bling........as anyone who has looked at my pieces can see (Er..... that would be the people I can count on one hand right?)...........but because I love old musicals and this song sung by Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" is a great bit of movie bling and very iconic. I used the first line from the song "The French are glad to die for love". By the way I can't get the darn song out of my head at the moment so thanks for that as well TYI!!!!!!! :)))

Here is my entry for TYI, absolutely adored making it even if I had to force the bling issue a bit.

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Thanks for looking. Off to tidy a few winter weeds from the front garden and mow the lawn! Yes it really must be done!!!! Hope you have an Arty week.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag - love your bling and the background is stunning as is the bow!

    thanks for joining us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

    your Tag is so gorgeous I am guessing you like pink.

    I would love it if you would care to take on our monthly ATC challenge over at

    http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/

    Each month we have a theme to work to...if you would care to take on the challenge contact me on

    chrissylamata@live.co.uk.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot to mention the chandelere
    is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza ~ gorgeous tag chickie..so much eye candy! love that chandelier and stamping..and scrumptious bow ~ beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous tag - love the use of the chandalier - and that bow is so luxurious.

    I've just had a speil down your blog, I adore that graphicus house - totally gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at TYI this week - and I hope we'll see you again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I did that... I backed it up but it doesn't work. I just have my fingers crossed that google answers to all my millions of e-mails tomorrow. The worst thing is that it happened Friday night, so I have to wait

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a wonderful tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow loving this one....love your background and your glittery bling...gorgeous...thanks for joining in the fun at TYI this week
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag - loving all the bling :) xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tag the colours and bling are fab.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo