Thursday 12 March 2009

ISMAKI Challenge 09-010

I made this card using the sketch by Isa Norris here on ISMAKI this week. This is yet another man card for a friend and as it is for a man I did not want to go overboard with the swirls bit but hope the ones on the postcard stamp make it a qualifier! I really like the effect of repeating the focal image on all three squares and will most definitely use this again. Thanks for the inspiration Isa.
I stamped the three printed paper squares with Royal & Langnickel stamps.........you know the ones I mentioned before that don't stick anymore & a lot of them have actually turned an opaque white colour?!........All the papers were printables on a free CD with Scrapbook Magazine by Daisy D's, I printed them ages ago and have only just got round to using them :)))

I'm the sort of crafter that craft companies must hate!! I need to save money wherever I can and digital papers are a great way to do that. You can find some really stylish designs nowadays. I even make my own up when I feel in the mood, which makes it even cheaper!

7 comments:

  1. As long as you craft and you are happy, that's the main thing!! and your card is lovely
    thanks for playing
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've did a great job!
    If you didnt told it about 'cheap'scrapping I bet no one could see (I'm impressed about your creativity!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. carte
    bizzz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card!
    Champagne!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie ta carte. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, love the punched border detail.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo