Sunday 15 October 2023

This was my place!

 

This used to be my place!

I don’t mean the little cottage in my junk journal, I mean here here…on Blogger!
Things happened, mainly Blogger not playing ball with my iPad and iPhone, but also relocating and then moving back to our original house in early 2019 after 2 years. I missed being in the place I love best, Brixham.
 Obviously it’s now 2023 and four and a half years have passed…but I’m coming home, home to Blogger 😉
Things will be different as my art practice has evolved into much more than the stamping, although it won’t be abandoned altogether 😊.
I’ll be sharing an eclectic mix which hopefully won’t be too disjointed and always from an artistic view point.

xoxo Sioux

P.S. the little cottage journal page was done with water soluble neocolours II and pastels on brown wrapping paper. Based on a view from the “Café Cùil” near Carbost on Skye.
The colours on the hillside were gorgeous that day, with just the right light, although perhaps my iPhone didn’t quite capture what I saw.


If you are ever in the area it’s a funky place serving tasty food and drink.






3 comments:

  1. well hello!! I look forward to seeing what is to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. Think some of my side bar links will definitely need updating! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post thanks for sharing with us. Get expert assistance with your nursing assignments! Our dedicated team of experienced professionals is here to provide comprehensive support for your nursing studies. From essays to case studies, we offer tailored solutions to ensure your academic success. Trust us for top-notch Nursing Assignment Help that meets the highest standards. Achieve excellence in your nursing education with our reliable and personalized academic assistance. Explore our services today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo