Tuesday 17 October 2023

Shall We Reminisce?

Shall We Reminisce? 1

Being awol for four and a bit years means there is quite a lot of arty stuff that has not been shared here!
Mmmmm…shall we revisit some of my favourite makes over the coming months?
Apologies to those who may have already seen some of these on Facebook or Instagram, although not all of them will have appeared there…let’s call it a little catch up series 🥰


This was part of Sketchbook Revival run by Karen Abend…I find it very inspirational.
Always something to help unblock ones negative beliefs!
I’m definitely full of negative beliefs, especially when it comes to my own drawing/painting skills…
I just can’t help it…even though I more often than not end up with a piece I’m pleased with, I have this unfounded feeling that whatever I do will be rubbish so what’s the point of wasting my time! Crazy huh?


Again from the same year 2018 at Sketchbook Revival…


This was an exercise focusing on perspective lines in buildings, whilst some of mine are a little off, I’m O.K. with the added quirkiness:)
Pen and watercolour on watercolour paper.
Thanks for looking…enjoy your art journey.
xoxo Sioux





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo