Wednesday 1 April 2009

Makes my Heart Smile - Artiphy The Heart

This is going to be a slow process I can tell but since Lindsay gave me this award I have been trying to pass this on without much success. There are so many great people with amazing blogs that most of you already visit so I have tried to include the odd one that might be new to you.

Please don't be offended if I do not mention all the fabby people I visit in cyber space, but if you already have the award it sort of defeats the object really............or does it?.............I don't know............anyway............my first nomination is Artiphy the Heart.

I can't see this award there, I am sure she must have had them, but the art is just amazing. The recent circus post is "tingling".

If she chooses not to display awards that is fine..............I'd just like here to know that her blog does "Make my Heart Smile".




SSBFL to her.

P.S. have got four more "Make my Heart Smile" nominee's lined up to post. One per day............then I need to start choosing the last 5!!

xoxo

P.P.S. I'd just like to say that I do not personally know any of my nominee's they are purely people who's blog I enjoy visiting..................in fact I don't know anyone in "real life" who shares my obsession and have just realised, whilst getting this together, that blogging is my only way to connect with people of a like mind. Sad or what?

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! I am so honored that you'd choose me for this award! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I have a lot of fun creating art journal pages and LOVE awards, but I must say, I'm not too good at following the rules (lol)!! So, I'm not sure how well I'll do at passing it forward, but I'm going to try! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo