Saturday, 27 August 2016

Riding along on my push bike honey!

I've been planning this in my head for soooooo long! What's new I hear you cry!  LOL
I should have taken a before picture but suffice to say believe me when I say it was rusting a bit and silver ;)


I have to thank my lovely SIL for leaving his bike behind at his dad's when he moved to Bristol all those years ago...it came to Brixham when my honey and I married.


It should have been done earlier this year but I just couldn't find the colour of spray paint I wanted....but hurrah some turned up a few weeks ago and all in all (what with the weather and everything) it's taken 3 weeks to finish this.....and three years planning in my head ROFL !!!
A couple of large broken pot pieces helping to wedge it in place...knew there would be a good reason not to throw this on the tip! LOL


I am so thrilled with it, a couple of baskets front and rear added for the plants and a dream make was complete....one that will always remind me of Budapest as it's where I saw a similar idea first. Happy memories.
Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux 

8 comments:

  1. wow!! what a fab idea, and I love that bold pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink is called Flirt and it was worth waiting for ;)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful what you did with the bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anesha....it was a fun thing to do.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Well worth the wait! What a wonderful idea! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris...glad you like it.

      Delete
  4. That looks awesome, how creative!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juls....it really was great fun to make....even if I did get spray paint where I didn't intend to!

      Delete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo