Tuesday 1 March 2016

Impossible elephant!

I made a little quirky card using Tim's images.


Bicycle stamped in archival plum
Elephant stamped in archival coffee...Using a stamp positioner to get him poised just right... LOL ;)
Sentiment in archival aquamarine
birthday wishes cartouche stamped in fired brick.

Layered onto a distress coloured base of fired brick.

I needed that...been missing some stamping recently...too busy with life, work and trying to sort out my Etsy studio!

I've had one sale so far from a dear friend...
(what a lovely surprise that first sale was)
...and I think something pretty awesome can't be far off...
...fingers crossed.

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

Card available in my Etsy studio...see side bar.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Congrats on your first sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - sure to make someone smile! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamping Sioux, a fab composition! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo