Wednesday 27 January 2016

Bad blogger!

Morning all!
What a wet and windy one too!
Been a while.....sorry and all that!
Just trying out a watermark app so I'm posting a little bit of hand stamped wrapping paper.
Stamped with archival black and burgundy inks using Papertrey stamps.

 


It contained this for my honey......saw it in a junk shop in Totnes....although I think it calls itself something a bit classier! Ha ha


Thanks for looking.
Sorry can't make the picture be the right way round!!!
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. So here you are - Happy New Year! Love your little treat and the fabulous wrapping paper! Hope you are happy with your watermark! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stranger!! love your wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worse than me lol...we can be Badass Bloggers together :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo