Saturday 25 August 2012

Dance, dance, dance!

I have a card to share that I am entering in the one layer Stampotique challenge ;)
Stamped, coloured & masked sweetmoves, stamped and masked the T!m wings, stamped the T!m background and stamped my dance word and T!m sentiment.

There is a story behind this.....isn't there always!!! LOL


Last night, after watching Parade's End, I stayed awake because I wanted to see the start at the very least of the marathon club music dance night on channel 4....I was taping it but I wanted a bit of live action ;)
Well......how fab....I just love that sort of music to dance to....(it helps if you have had a few too many cava's as well mind ROFL! ;)
So there I was dancing in the dark (at 3 in the morning...in the end I never made it to bed although I confess I did fall asleep on the sofa for a short while).....on my own some....loving it....but also wishing there was a tall, dark and handsome guy sharing the fun! :)
Where is RA when you need him?
Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

11 comments:

  1. Love the background story. This card is fab - the wings are so perfect behind her doing her thang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the story behind it - bet you sleep well tonight! My days of staying up dancing are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, love your back story Sioux! Your card is definately sweet ♥
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh great card - I love these Stampotique images but sadly dont own one! (yet!) - I was in your neck of the woods last weekend but had a busy two days with the family so didnt get in touch to meet for cake! Had a lovely time in Cockington and Teignmouth - lovely boutiques there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's still out at sea, steaming to Brixham as fast as he can....LOL
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the story behind it :-D Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I can just see you dancing away. Hope your dreams were all that you wished for! Take care. Got to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! A fantastic one layer card!
    Thanks so very much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo