Thursday 30 November 2017

A new home!

Long time no see in Blogger land!!
We have been busy settling into our new home amongst other things.....that's my excuse ;)

Over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team this month they are asking us to play along with them and use a quote ;)
This is barely in time but I could not post this till the recipient had opened it could I? ;)

So here is my entry....hope you like :)


The middle house of the trio was coloured, cut out and 3d'd.....sentiment layered up too.
Just a few die cut greenery shapes to finish off.
Stamps used "A house is just a house" and "Our house" from The Artistic Stamper.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

  1. great card! good to see you on the blog again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant way to make your house into a home! Brilliant card and I agree with Helen - good to see you blogging again! Hugs,Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris....if I'm to blog I will have to bite the bullet and use the main computer! LOL :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see a post from you! Lovely card. Wishing you all the best in your new home, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....have had issues with the technology I use daily (and usually make my life easier) that does not allow me access to using Blogger!

      Delete
  4. Fab card :) Thank you for joining in the Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie....made a vey nice change :)
      x

      Delete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo