Thursday 25 May 2017

Embrace serendipity!

If anyone is still popping by to check on me here I salute you!
Frustration abounds when using Blogger on an iPad or iPhone!!
So I haven't been using Blogger and have been using Facebook (which can also be annoying for different reasons) and Instagram in the main.

But they are not quite the same as good old Blogger.

I'm investigating the possibility of starting again.....if Safari allows me!
Please don't say download the Google Chrome app......have you seen the amount of problems that keep cropping up!!!!

Here is a bit of artistic creativity I've managed recently.
But once again good old Blogger is not playing because after adding the photo the page stopped scrolling! Luckily I already knew there was nothing left to edit below this so I'm going to carry on and publish....hang on after 4 minutes it seems to have kicked in and I can scroll again!!!
Heaven help me....oh wait a minute it's not scrolling right to the end!!

Don't know if I can persevere......will try Blogger on main mac computer and see what, if any, difference it makes.

You certainly have to embrace serendipity writing a simple blog post these days! ROFL


Inspired by my huggable Mr B
Follow this link to watch the fabulous Caro Emerald


xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

  1. had to smile at your trials with blogger.. mine is fine on my pc; (wouldn't know where to start on a phone!) and I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your projects so i hope you can continue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying Helen....but I no longer have access to a PC....I'm only on Apple equipment now.....which works wonderful I have to say.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you totally, I only write posts on my main pc or laptop it's impossible on the iPad or iPhone. Great to embrace serendipity and your fabulous page xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me! If I was to use my old laptop I'd have to wait 30 mins for it to fire up! X ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  3. I usually write my blog on my main mac or laptop - my problem goes in reverse - mac doesn't like the photos I take with my phone sometimes - I have to go through a process of switching on and off a dozen times or more about every 10th lot of photos! I can write blogs with android but takes an age typing in so usually limit text as photos aren't a problem! I can't see 2 of your images only the first one....which looks wonderful! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what the other two images would be as I only posted one! Yet another hiccup!x

      Delete
  4. Thanks Anesha....sorry for late reply.....beep, beep Blogger keeps asking for verification....driving me nuts!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo