Tuesday 21 June 2016

Birthday Card at last

Been too caught up with what seems a never ending task lately!
Namely making cards for the hotel.

I've learnt that I can't keep up, work all week and have creative playtime...so sadly I've not been making anything!
We have agreed that I can't carry on like that so my designs are going to be used by a local printer to supply the hotel instead. Not quite hand made but I'm sure they will fit the bill.

On a brighter note....I did get some time to make a card last week....hurrah ;)


I spritzed some watercolour card with Dylusions and went from there....die cutting some different butterflies...Papertrey Ink and Sizzix. Some mini Tim Holtz stamps and large butterfly water coloured stamped, a sentiment from Papertrey finished it off. The wire butterflies layered on top just added that bit extra....a bargain from our local cheapo shop Bastins. :)


Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

4 comments:

  1. what a delightful card! sounds like you've settled for the best of both world with the hotel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this adventure didn't quite work out for you, but what an adventure :D Bet you never thought your card would be so popular lol*but we did* XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for taking another option - sometimes we take things on then realise that something has to give(speaking from recent experience here!) The card is gorgeous - the butterflies look like bargains! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Printers sound like a good solution. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo