Thursday 5 March 2015

Inspiration Wednesday #5 first stage

Hiya! it's the fifth Inspiration Wednesday.

OMG! This is only the first stage of it too!
Think there may have to be 3 phases to posting of this page! lol
As normal I could not wait to get started.....that's what is so nice about this...
...It's giving me the get up and go to do some creating!! :)

Firstly I had to hand cut some masks of my own as I don't possess any with a large open area of space!
I've had the plain masking sheets for ages and at last have actually used them!!! ;)


Wait overnight for some stuff to dry.


Cut up some scraps of cloth.


If this turns out O.K........I'll plait sawdust!.....oooh, hang on...
...that's probably part of the next lesson ROFL!!!

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Great mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This is a tease….what next I wonder!! Love your masks! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo