Friday 2 January 2015

Inspiration Wednesday

Yep! I know it's Friday!
I've signed up for the new Inspiration Wednesday on-line event for 2015.
I used to like watching the video that Donna did.....such a lot of work and inspiration and free too...
...But I'm ashamed to say I never actually made an art page using the inspiration!!! LOL :)

I have just finished my art journal to join in.


Used some T!m fabric backed by canvas for some strength and perfect imperfect stitches to secure ;)


and an assortment of card stock that I would never use.......hopefully it won't matter too much that it's all sorts of colours.....I imagine it's all going to get covered up anyway with gesso and paints etc.!! :)




The cover is secured using an Accoutrement button from T!m.


Hope I can keep up with the inspiration that starts on Wednesday :)
xoxo Sioux

6 comments:

  1. Great creations. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing what you create. Enjoy ...... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you enjoy the weekly inspiration! I used to love watching her videos too, although my broadband doesn't stream them well, hence I've saved my money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! hope to see all your pages and it means your crafting time is back.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous journal Sioux...can't wait to see what you do inside it too :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo