Monday 10 November 2014

What's not to love about Amsterdam?

The final day of Amsterdam stuff today folks ;)
So a little bit of this and that...
...Super cheese shops


...A lovely surprise was finding a stamping shop :)



...Coffee




...scenic depictions on the buildings showing what would have been traded/sold on the premises






...Flowers/bulbs/seeds




...You can't go to Amsterdam and not have chips with mayonnaise from the oldest outlet



I remember having some from here when I was on a school trip way back when....it took us ages to find it so I took a photo of the street it's on...just in case we go back!!! It was worth it!!! :)


...Tiles


Three x's everywhere.....mwah XXX
A symbol of Amsterdam





Street art....




Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

1 comment:

  1. Once again I've enjoyed this trip to Amsterdam with you both. Hope you go somewhere else soon...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo