Monday 20 October 2014

Printed on my heart!

A weekend away for us ;)
A drive up to Stow-on-the-Wold for a one night stay at The Old Stocks Hotel...
...we had some lovely food there.


Pretty Cotswold village...


...but worryingly the shops don't display any prices on things!!! LOL
Next morning Mr B drove us to



as I have had a vision in my brain of a place I went to when I was about 5....we used to live around the area and I've always wondered quite where this vision was! lol
It turns out it was Bourton on the Water!







How fab....we had coffee and cake to celebrate...as you do :)
Then off to stay at......
the Premier Inn on the NEC!


Talk about contrasts ;)
The reason?
To see these four at the LG Arena.....

image1

Enjoy?.......we certainly did! :)
The following morning it was off home but on the way a stop in Bristol to meet up for a super lunch with Mr B's son and his girlfriend in Clifton........never been before but full of lovely old buildings, cafes, bars, shops....especially antique type ones....and wow!!

Just look at the bargain I found...when you consider a paper based configerations box 29cm by 40 cm is around £14


 This genuine wooden printers tray :) sized about 80 cm by 40 cm...cost £28...


The "B" I bought in Bourton-on-the-Water fits perfectly too...
...the term died and gone to heaven springs to mind!!! ROFL
Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having the best time!! What a pretty place Bourton on the Water is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic weekend Sioux! I've been to the Cotswolds twice(many years ago) and Bourton -on-the-Water stillpops into my dreams from time to time - lovely part of the country.Then you saw Il Divo as well - talk about being spoiled!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the term is "not doing things by half"! This sounds like the most wonderful weekend - and definitely one not you will forget! Heaven indeed! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an incredible fun packed weekend. Loving the tray, can't wait to see what becomes of it :))

    S o r r y .... it's taken me so long to pop over, I need a proper catch up asap

    Love & hugs, Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to spend a few days! Brings back memories of a Cotswold camping rally I used to go on in my 20's, & the lovely villages we used to visit.
    Fab find in Bristol too!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo