Thursday 4 July 2013

Full of Love

My blog lies unloved and neglected :(
My SF and I just seem to distract each other quite a lot!!! ROFL


We shared another wonderful weekend together last week and these petals from one of my roses were just begging to be captured with my camera.

We are working our way to the point when we can share each and every day together.

Mmmmm.....I need to make a start on a "Save the Date" card!
Yes we have a date in May for our wedding next year........today is the anniversary of our meeting this May....just 2 months ago.....Wow!!

xoxo Sioux
P.S. I'm sharing a card tomorrow for The Artistic Stamper........see you then :)

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you both Sioux. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the MOST super news I've heard in ages. So so pleased as punch for you both.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so happy. Really pleased for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very best news - EVER!! So pleased for you both! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your happiness just radiates out of your blog, I am so so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he....can't think of a better way to be distracted Sioux! Enjoy!!! Lovely ring btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo