Thursday 28 June 2012

Garden Presents

I had my garden party to say thanks to people who have helped me in one way or another over the past two years since Pip died...
...I'll have to come up with another plan for the people who could not make it this time round! You know who you are.....and you were missed ;(
I thought I'd share the thoughtful gifts I received seeing as the sun decided to come out today....


A shrub, a plant, a tealight holder (love my candles) and a very pretty colour changing solar light.
I shall enjoy them.......if we ever get a Summer to enjoy them in!!! ROFL
ooh! I also had some M and S vouchers ;)

Thanks a bunch my friends ;)
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. I am not surprised you were showered with gifts (as well as rain...!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice time despite the weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo