Monday 25 June 2012

Are you ready to party?

I was ready to party.........are you ready to share with me today?



The day started fine and sunny in my garden.





My hibiscus decided to bloom :)




The redcurrants decided to ripen,




My geraniums by the back door looked good....it helped that they survived the winter so have grown on really well.....can you tell I like the colour red btw? LOL :)







I love this allium...




I'm very happy with this little combo of plants too...




Drink anyone?




Tapas?




The weather stayed dry for most of the afternoon......there were a few small showers but we toughed it out under the parasols...










...and a number of brollies, broken or otherwise!!! LOL...










...until the real downpour started about 6.30 but everyone helped to bring all the food indoors and we carried on regardless! ;)

Glad you all came on down and joined in the fun.....Cheers :)
Love you dearly...you are the best friends ever ;)


xoxo Sioux


Apologies for not posting this yesterday....I was not hung over...honestly...I was just rather busy tidying up everything...but thanks to some sterling work by friends who did some washing up on the night there was not as much to do as I expected! Thanks a million. :)

8 comments:

  1. So glad you had most of the party outside - you look great and your guests had fun. Love the plants - they are establishing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a great party despite the weather, who cares about a bit of rain!!!!!
    Glad it all went really well, Sioux and you look lovely.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Glad we could help with the weather :D Thank you for sharing your pics, so nice to see you enjoying yourself :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. My friend from Seaton rang and I asked about the weather so knew you would have a sunny day 'til tea time. Everyone looked so happy least of all yourself. So very pleased for you that it went well and your garden is just gorgeous. Now what time did RA say he was arriving???
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry we did not make it. All prom-ed out! You look very lovely and summery in your flowey dress. Everyone looks relaxed, happy and smiley. Glad you had a good day despite the rain. Fingers crossed this weekend. We will be at the Hop Farm Festival. Some great legends are playing this weekend. Off to Kent I go soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous party, your garden is looking great! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo