Monday 8 February 2010

Teddy Bear

This is only just in time I fear for Tuesday Taggers this week...heck it's Tuesday again tomorrow!!!

I have made a start on a card that this tag will eventually be going on but it is not coming together at the moment so here is my tag.


This is a Popcorn bear image from Crafters Companion......the full image is rather large so I decided to stamp him onto a smaller area of card to cut him down to size so to speak! LOL

.....image water coloured with DI's Walnut Stain....Antique Linen.....Shabby Shutters.....Pine Needles.....Scattered Straw.....Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade.

.....I know strictly speaking he is not a tag yet but I'm not really sure if I want a hole at all

......or if I want rounded corners or what just yet!!!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

Oooops! Nearly forgot......there is a prize this week from The Craft Barn for the lucky winner.

xoxo Sioux

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love your Popcorn on his tag. I thought this challenge had stumped me this week as I don't really do teddy bears etc on cards but after seeing your tag I have been inspired to have a go, tags are more definitely up my street.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!....Looking forward to seeing the full creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have placed this image on the tag. It really adds a great dimension to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he makes me smile and I don't really do cute but he's just nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen
    This is just gorgeous, perfectly coloured and positioned. Sorry I didn't get to you last week, A stunning entry nevertheless.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo