Wednesday 27 January 2010

SCD - Gothic Angel

Big fan of angels and any quotes that go with them
........could not miss SCD Angel theme this week then!

Decided to doodle my angel a la Teesha......the background is a digi paper from Rhonna Farrer that was a freebie collaboration for breast cancer awareness one year and I added the angel quote before printing it out........stamped the swirly edge stamp from Woodware and added the angel that I cut out and colored with chalks as I wanted a muted look then Distress Stickles Antique Linen was added to the wings.
Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

4 comments:

  1. aww wow what a fab arch - loving your angel and quote!

    Thanks for joining us this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun love this what a brilliant arch loveing the quote too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very original,
    fantastic.

    winners from our Birthday Bash have been generated.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..that is totally kewl chickie! lovin your doodled angel! and great quote! awesome work!
    thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo