Monday 25 January 2010

Crafty Individuals Prize

I have coveted owning some of these stamps for ever! So you will probably understand how thrilled I was that these were part of the Craft Stamper of the Year prize :))))

It is thanks to not having the money to buy any of these that I played around with the stamps I did have to try to emulate the fab collage stamps they do......I'm convinced it has helped me on the road to being a better stamper in a perverse round about way and has helped me try out techniques I might otherwise not have.....LOL!


I'll be posting a card made with some of these goodies soon :)

xoxo Sioux

P.S. I never did get round to making the Home Impressions card I promised due to that pesky cold/fluey bug!!.....in fact I have felt I bit perkier only in the past couple of days....I'll have to make another attempt at the card soon...the idea I did have has gone off the boil! ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love Crafty Individuals stamps too but only have a few, these look amazing. I can't wait to see what you create with them.
    Glad you're feeling better.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great stash. Have fun with them and can't wait to see what you make. Hope you recover soon. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly was a great prize!! Can't wait to see your creations. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better hun. Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new stamps. Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you create with them.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo