Monday 26 October 2009

Vampire

The theme over at TGIF this week is Vampires!
I have as yet not read or seen any of the new batch of vampire genre............which is a bit strange as I always used to have a sneaking desire for
Christopher Lee to come up and bite me sometime! HOL
This did not turn out as I had intended.........but you live and learn.........part of the reason for blogging is to record the things that work and don't work for future reference.

I stamped the Inkadinkadoo vampire bite with cranberry onto white textured card stock and heat embossed with clear then used a clear emboss pen to fill in the teeth and emboss with clear again.......however the pen leaves a blue tinge on the work which was something I was not happy about........will have to think of something else if I want to do that again.......I expect vampires don't brush their teeth that often so I don't suppose they would be pristine white!!! LOL
Inked the background with DI SM and WS and stamped the T!m scrolls around the edge with Adirondack wild plum which strangely does not look much different from the cranberry when placed on top of the SM! Roughed up the edges and dragged on WS.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
xoxo Sioux

11 comments:

  1. Great artwork! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is really spooky.
    Brilliant design. Love them.

    Thanks Artyjen for your vampire to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea!!! The backround is beautyful. Fantastic!!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective vampire piece- scary and excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! Thankyou for sharing the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work again hun just brilliant love the design love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Great take on the theme. Those teeth are fantastic. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make. So glad you feel like making again. Really enjoying them. Halloween and spooky things are great fun at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you did the vampire bite, this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello...Love your artwork..
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo