Saturday 24 October 2009

Face Off

Back to challenge myself again and explore the world of digital inchies!!!
Over at SCD they are still asking for inchies with the weeks theme being "Faces".
I thought I'd have a digi play for a change seeing as tactile inchies don't do a lot for me! LOL and came up with this. Now it is so easy to make anything you like fit on a one inch square.......... digitally speaking..............as you can reduce any image you have.......... however, I like the idea that on a tactile inchie it is very difficult to get full size images on there and inevitably they become chopped off at the edges....so tried to do something similar with this.
Have to keep going with Hallowe'en as a theme at the minute as I am in that sort of mood and have things ongoing stamping wise that I might share soon!

The skull is a Wikipedia file of a Da Vinci skull, Orange background my own, the doodling image by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals and the red letters that I think give it a bit of a Mexican Dia des los Muertos feel are something I got free years ago from I don't know where 'cos I did not keep track of stuff like that then!! So sorry.......if anyone knows please let me know then I can credit.
Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I love it. Very clever and great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas here fabulous inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant...what a fantastic idea for a face! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab inchie - really love the saying and that skull is just brill!

    thank you for joining us this week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant hun so clever great image for the face love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant inchie.xx You are so talented, can't wait to see what else you've been creating. Thanks for playing along with us.xx

    Have a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous inchie!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. well now..that is KEWL! love that title and face! fabulous work chickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. I've just started playing with tools such as wordle, really like this idea of font and pictures combined, it can mean so much more then either one on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo