Wednesday 28 October 2009

ATC-Telephone directory swaps

Doing a bit of catch up........here is the ATC I made for the Telephone Directory swap over at the Artist Trading Club a couple of months ago.


I glued the directory page to the ATC backing and spread some bottle Adirondack acrylic and dragged a comb through it on the edges........adding a bit of printed card from my bit box that had had circles cut out of it a one point.
Stamped the head (one of my own stamps) onto some more directory paper tore one edge and fixed to some black card and added a little heart brad...........
I wanted to experiment with making some background paper and stamped the motif (one of my own stamps) in a repeat pattern on the band across the front.......
Made the inky splattered background and layered up the pieces and adding a bit of green jute that I picked up in Austria on a Christmas market trip a few years ago. Hand wrote the word fragment and stamped the question mark.

And here are the super one's I received........why not join in yourself......you never know what goodies you will get in return!

from Chriss Rollins....thanks Chriss

from Sue Law....thanks Sue

from Carol.....thanks Carol


from Denise Long.....thanks Denise
Happy stamping!
xoxo Sioux

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATC. As ever your mounting and backgrounds are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ATC. Love your background. I'm in the Halloween swap this time...can't wait to see what I get. Love your swaps...they are awesome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC, Jen - love everything about it, down to the hand written text :) Also love the idea of using Telephone directories - h'mm - idea for another swap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant atc hun love it realy stands out loveing the stamp and backgound too love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you liked them...it is exciting when the postie pops them through the door.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your work! so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo