Saturday 8 November 2008

On Being Quiet

I know I have been quiet, but have been busy beavering away on my entries for the 2008 Card Designer of the Year competition that's running at SimplyCards & Papercraft. Have just finished taking photo's of them today and got them in the post. Only just in time as the closing date is Thursday 13th Nov!
I wanted all three cards to be just right and was really frustrated when my first idea did not turn out as well as I had hoped. Hence the glimpse of the H20 flowers in October did not make it to the final three. I'll post that card when the light is better to take a picture tomorrow. In the end I am pleased with my cards and can only hope, like everyone else who has entered, that they will catch the judges eye. Can you guess what my reject card might be of from this?Mystery card

1 comment:

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo