Tuesday 2 September 2008

Bebe Button Quilt

As I said the other day I have been working on a hybrid project for a new baby and the digital designs for it have been ongoing for a while. As the parents did not want anyone to know if their bump was a boy or a girl (not even my friend who is the Grandma was in on the secret!), I decided to go with the flow and try to design some papers that would be equally suitable for either. It has been a bit of a challenge!

Voila! Here is the first digital paper I am making available to you from this collection. It is a JPEG image and although you could grab the image by right clicking/save as etc you will find that as it is only 72 dpi it will be pixalated if you enlarge it and what’s more it has my copyright logo on it!

Soooooooo I have made it available in all it’s glory at 300 dpi, just click on the image to go to the download area. Please enjoy using it but don’t forget the copyright rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo