Tuesday 16 September 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge # 52

I am so new to this and this is the first time I have posted anything at Arty Girlz. Just found this blog and thought I would give it a go as there is so much to enjoy here. As I am monetary challenged I do my best with limited funds. Here is a hybrid card that uses digital designs that I have printed out. The background paper was a freebie from Scrapgirls.com, unfortunately I have lost track of where the others were from, very sorry. I printed out the Birthday wishes onto Safemat and made an insert to match. It says "Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Therefore, drink wine and be saved!"
Have an Arty day!



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card love the design and the colours and the verse is great

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, thanks for the comment about my bee card. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello from another Devon crafter !
    Lovely work and a good verse. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and the verse is great! Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Your card is stunning

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge I hope you'll join in again :)

    By the way I LOVE your blog header

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo