Monday 9 November 2015

Half way there.

I'm half way through last weeks Inspiration Wednesday.


I'd like to think I could finish it before the new one is up this Wednesday. ;)

Donna is doing a 2016 Inspiration Wednesday and it's still a very reasonable bargain price $35.00....I've enjoyed it but I have the feeling it's helped this year go much faster than usual!
For that reason alone I'm in two minds about doing it again...however I would recommend it to anyone who needs a bit of inspiration....it's worked for me on that front :)

Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is IW that has made the year go quickly - this has been a very fast year - I haven't worked out how yet though!!! Is that a bit of shimmery crackle I see? Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, very interesting... Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo