Thursday 24 September 2015

Blogger and I are now back in touch!

I started this blog in 2008 and as I said yesterday I've been about to give up.....
....the act of actually writing about it yesterday focused my mind and I messed around with different things which resulted in me being back on track with blogger.


I think I've discovered the trick.....I need to be viewing the blogs from the link within the app itself and I seem to be signed in! Wow!

I thought I had managed to get photos from my Google account to show up too but it seems not so I've done it from the normal computer!!!


The little houses are memorial caskets for the deceased found in the cathedral of St. Pol de Leon whilst we were on a weekend break to Roscoff. Aren't they just fabulous? Some were very old dating back to the 1600's.
The watercolour is a bonus 'cos I can't seem to delete it off my draft post!!
Oh heck.....yet something else to work out!!

Thanks for being there even if I haven't been!!! ROFL

xoxo Sioux
The veggies were from our French break with our wine club in May!

3 comments:

  1. I had been thinking about getting a tablet for ages, but so many people seem to have problems blogging or commenting from them... guess if I get one that runs on google I'd be ok! trouble is google likes to take over the world... Love the photo of the little memorial caskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got that sorted. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place for a weekend break! Love those caskets! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo