Wednesday 6 May 2015

Paint spray? It's brill!

To say my dress form had been in the elements for the past 3 years (and a bit), it had stood up to it pretty well.
Most of it turned out to have been made from galvanised metal so not much rust apart from this scroll work bit that was obviously made from something completely different!
Why make that bit not galvanised I asked myself?!!!


Anyway I got the majority of it back to a good surface and the spray paint did the rest...




...I even managed to avoid spraying myself although the surrounding area did get a fine covering...


...good job it's not a problem as we have some ongoing work...but afraid it is not going to be anywhere near finished for some time yet!


The dress form is now in the green house to avoid the worst of the weather and to let the paint really harden up a bit (it's not been nice at all over the bank holiday weekend here) and you can see in the background the tarpaulin at least has been removed now ;)


Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

1 comment:

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo