Thursday 7 May 2015

12 Tags of 2015 May

Well, well, well.....it's three in a row at 12 tags for me :)
It comes in handy just having had a bank holiday weekend to play!
Here is my entry for 12 Tags of 2015 May.


My mum was called May so it was perfect to include her on the May tag ;)
I made a photo of her from 1929 (she was about 13/14) into a look alike T!m type photo.


Did not have the flower dies so made an attempt at making my own...however they are a bit on the large size and it will not fit in a worn cover sleeve ;)


Did not have the chit chat stickers but it's a simple job on the computer to make something similar.


Even if I do say so.....I really like the way this turned out.
Bet my mother never dreamed what would happen in her life....not least of which was moving house approximately 50 times....due in the main to my dad's job!


Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux
P.S. Thank you all for the congrats on a win in last months 12 tags...looking forward to those goodies ;)

5 comments:

  1. hope you'll show us what you get!! Love the May tag, how appropriate to be able to use a photo of your Mum, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is lovely. That photo of your Mum is a lovely touch to use, she looks quite a cutie. Congrats on your win last month too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collection of ephemera....and lovely photo of your mum :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great version of Tim's Tag and I love the blue/pink colourway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tag!!love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo