Friday 6 February 2015

IW #3 1st stage

I usually say I'm having fun again at Inspiration Wednesday but at this first stage I can't honestly say I'm feeling the love for this page! LOL

Lots of layers of paint....but I didn't have quite a lot of the products...especially something that waters down acrylic paints (I've since found out you can use water so I'll be trying that) and that holey joint tape Donna has in America!!! I'm not getting into the never ending cycle of buying new stuff so I'm trying to overcome the limitations ;)
(Why is joint tape in America holey and ours is completely different? And its' quite expensive, even if there is a lot on a roll....but I'll never use it all.....will I?!


Off to try and resusitate this....see you in a bit...it could be a while !!! ;)

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo