Sunday 12 October 2014

Want to see more?

It's time for a few of those pictures that did not find their way for one reason or another into the posts these past few days ;)



We wore matching red one evening....I wore the dress I wore on the evening of our wedding...


...and Mr B wore his wedding waistcoat.
He borrowed one of my Austrian collar decorations to wear......all say aaah! ;)















You also get a Brucie bonus.....I'm posting some of the best bits from last years trip to Zell am See that got mislaid :)





A statue outside the theatre in Salzburg













The Tirolerhof hotel in Zell......it's just so perfect in every way ;)
(even if most rooms do not have a great view of the lake)






Kitzbuel





Mr B tried this combo on as it was what I had in mind for the wedding.







Some of the fabulous food at the Tirolerhof




That's all folks!!!
Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. It's been a joy to travel through Austria with you (both) and the Brucie Bonus pics are great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just so perfect for each other! Great pics... I now feel like nagging Mr Pudding for an Austrian holiday, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look lovely in red. Love the look of all those cakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sioux, you really have got me in the mood for my early get-up on Tuesday! Some of those views (landscapes and food) have me so looking forward to our holiday! Thank you for sharing! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Sioux, I recognise a lot from your Zell photos. I would love to go back there, a truly beautiful place. What happy memories you have,thanks for sharing them.
    Hugs Lisaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo