Thursday 2 October 2014

Better Late Than Never!

Better late than never they say.....
I have sent the last of our Thank You cards out this week to all the lovely people who gave us a gift for our wedding.....even when we had asked them not to!!!! ROFL :)
Thanks everyone.

I stamped all the images onto some textured card.


Warmest and thank you - Papertrey Ink
Thanks - The Artistic Stamper
Script, bird and fluer-de-lys - T!m for Stampers Anonymous

Inspired by our honeymoon in Florence.....the ancient art and writings, the Florentian symbol of the city and the swifts that flew all around our rooftop terrace as we ate breakfast each morning.
Bliss :)

Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

P.S. When I get the posts together I'll share the Austrian part of our honeymoon.

3 comments:

  1. if the second part of your honeymoon was as good as the first, we're in for a treat - hope you get to post them soon!! Love your thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the Florence ininspiration! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo