Sunday 17 March 2013

Mmm Ruination!

Having fun with the Andy Skinner Ruination book ;)



I went to three different shops on Saturday that stocked the Acrylics mentioned in the class...and that takes some travelling miles round here!...but...in all of them the display stand had no mention of most of the specific colours!!!

So made a decision to get colours in different brands..but still not so easy, had to make an educated guess...in the end I got these....time will tell if they look similar!!!!
(Already had the white and the black)


So I made a start and this is the stage I'm at.


Thanks for looking and come back soon for the next instalment ;)

xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love the look of that! Will look forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking fab Sioux, can't wait to see what comes next x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I was so tempted to sign up for this when I saw your previous post but haven't due to other commitments - will be watching your book of ruination in progress instead! Its looking fab so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking great, Sioux, can't wait to see the next stage.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo