Saturday 6 October 2012

Turn back time

Had to use that large T!m skull again....this time cut in half on a tag. ;)

I was amazed when I ordered a set of stamps from Chocolate Baroque (a broken biscuit promotion) last Friday and it turned up on Saturday morning :) Great service.


Decided to pair the fabby top hat from the broken biscuit with the skull.
It made me happy :)
DI background and the web, script and spider from the mini hallowe'en set.
So....would you turn back time?
Some days I think I'd like to....some days, as odd as it sounds, I'm happy to follow the trail that life is showing me!

Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

P.S. I've just watched John Bishop...not laughed so much in a long while....ah...so reminiscent of Pip and his sort of humour...turn back time........?

8 comments:

  1. But if we turned back time...would we have the same marvellous moments we treasure now?
    Loving the pieces you are making with that skull stamp! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab. I love the half skull, so clever. Turn back time, not to be young today with no future, I'd rather stay old.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya chickie xx hope you ok, Love the hat on your skelly, it goes perfectly and made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag Sioux! That skull is growing on me! Lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab artwork as always from you Sioux.Love the idea of a posh hat on a skull :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent - love this and your humour - even if you mean it... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo