Thursday 6 September 2012

Some Enchanted Evening

I'm still wondering about the dishy man in the grey suit from last Saturday

I'm not used to someone saying I'm glamorous and it rather threw me....I used to be pretty good at flirting but heck! I could not say anything more than "thank you" to that compliment...

...and that we lived in Brixham when he asked if we were local, he also said
"I wish I'd met you earlier"!
Yikes! Where did my tongue go, and what did that mean exactly?

Then he took his drink and went outside to watch the fireworks like the rest of us and I never saw him again...

...it was definitely a sliding doors moment......I'd love to know who he was!! LOL :)

God help me........I've been singing "Some Enchanted Evening" to myself all week!!!



There really is no hope for an incurable romantic like me!



Still, if nothing else, it provided the input for this page in my little journal for day 4 with Gez who has suggested trying "Something new every day" in September ;)

Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

3 comments:

  1. How lovely and so romantic too although flippin annoying just to disappear like that!!!
    Some enchanted evening is one of my favourite songs and no doubt it will be stuck in my head all day too. But then I am a real "South Pacific" fan. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sioux, is this really true? Has RA appeared in disguise after all?? Hey there that man, find out what you are missing, you won't be disappointed.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we all need a little romance now and then. Hope he gets in touch (and he's not a serial killer lol) Keep us posted! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo