Friday 6 July 2012

My, My, My Mr Grey!

Yep....I finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey (in double quick time I might add LOL) and....
...Yep....I'm now reading the next one! ;)


Heavens Mr Grey you are fair wearing me out!!! ROFLIA
I have enjoyed the read so far...
...I can see why she walked away at the end of the first book...'cos I certainly would!!
...I can also understand why she has returned to him at the beginning of the next book.
It's those darn pheromones you see....and the fact she wants him to be something else more to her...which is proving quite difficult for him but bless him, he is trying...
...will it all end in tears again?!!!
xoxo Sioux

P.S. As I read it I can't help but compare it to Jane Eyre..........my all time fantasy and IMO theeee most sexy book of all time.....I know, I know....there is no sex in Jane Eyre but in some ways Fifty Shades shares the same principles..........older, charismatic and richer man. Younger, inexperienced.....not afraid to speak her mind woman, sexual chemistry and playful flirting....I do like a bit of flirting ;), man who is basically decent but life has thrown a curved ball at him...the more I read the more I see the similarities.
I'd go so far as to say that Christian is the new Mr Rochester.....well he is to me anyway, hopeless romantic that I am! ;)

4 comments:

  1. ooh, just you wait......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful understanding of what you read, see and experience so I think you should write a book. If you wrote one now it wouldn't half be 'steamy'. You'd sells millions. LOL
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I meant sell not sells - long nails just now!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just smiling!!! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo