Thursday 21 June 2012

Tim is a June Guy

No.....not that T!m ;) !
Tim as in the character that Mel Gibson played in the movie of the same name....way way back... when he was fresh faced and not yet famous for the Mad Max films.


I'm sure I've said before here that Tim is one of my all time favourite movies......soooooooo romantic ;) It's a Colleen McCullough story and she wrote the Thorn Birds....says it all really! :) sigh!

Thanks for looking.
Hope this guy thing is not getting boring for you but I am loving it :)
Why not create June Guys along with Ayala and perhaps surprise yourself just like I have?


xoxo Sioux

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen that movie, but your image is fabulous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting better with each guy. At this rate you could wallpaper a whole wall and just 'oodle' at them all.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo