Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilation!

I shall always remember the Diamond Jubilee....and although different, for me, from all the other special Royal celebrations...the concert was a great evening.
Amongst my bestest bits were...
YIKES EDIT...EDIT...EDIT!!!
I know I had more than a few G and T's as I typed this up during the concert but HTH (that's how the heck) did I not mention the Voice? Sorry Tom!!!



... Lang Lang...


...Alfie Boe...


...ooh I so love a man in black and what's more I love a man in a three piece suit like he wore on the balcony when he sang with Renee...;) ;)


...Grace Jones...you have to admire a woman of her age...what is her age?...who can hoola hoop for the entire song!!! LOL


...Annie Lennox....I need those wings!


...Robbie of course was his usual showman...


...Shirley and her diamonds...


...Rolf...another national treasure...


...Kylie...


...Elton got me dancing...


...Loved Madness on the roof...


...Paul singing "All my loving"...sigh ;)


How sad that Prince Philip was taken ill and could not be there....I would have wanted to be with him in hospital but that's one of the sacrifices that has to come with being Queen I suppose!

xoxo Sioux

2 comments:

  1. Fab suming up.. I had a tired little boy that wouldn't go to sleep so I missed most of it but it's taped! The Palace looked splendid when Madness did there thing didn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't spell tonight and that's before a drink!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo