Saturday 12 May 2012

My Sexy Beast is Back!

Ooh! How happy was I on Friday when my sexy beast returned?
VERY!!! LOL


I cannot fault Ellison UK for the timely collection of the clapped out model and the no quibble return of a brand spanking new replacement ;)
I just hope this model lasts longer than the other one!!!
You just don't know how much you will miss a piece of equipment, even if you do not use it very often, until it is gone!!!
xoxo Sioux
P.S. I will be keeping the original packaging up in the loft this time...just in case!!! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh you mean your Vagabond.... I did wonder which sexy beast in the photo you were meaning....
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahhhhoooo, am chuffed for ya hun... you need to name him right away... oh and... being a bit boring and all that... I always take the lead out of the back of mine as soon as I have finished cutting... no nasty residual current sitting in the motor then...have a cuttingly fine weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that pic of you and your beast...you look a little bit chuffed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have got your replacement, and I hope it serves you well... great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Well Done! That's one less hassle! Have fun with your new buddy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo