Sunday 8 April 2012

List of Needs!

I was going to go to bed at 8.30 last night (sad but true, there is just nothing that takes my fancy on the t.v. on Saturdays these days)...
...anyway......as I said....I was going to and then I got this wicked idea and just had to run with it...you know how it is? ;)
Now I can blame the lovely Dawn for providing the inspiration for this and the fact that in the end I was still awake at 1.30!!!



She posted a video of Caro Emerald the other week and I had never heard of her till then....wow! I love the music you just want to dance when you hear it....especially an Argentine Tango with RA :) I bought her CD and love it....so thanks Dawn for the tip off ;) If you have never heard of her here is a little video of the song I am head over heels for at the moment.


Please enjoy :)
Stamps: Stampotique, The Artistic Stamper, Studio G, QVC (lips) although the lips on the list are all mine! LOL...neo colour and india ink background.
xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

  1. Great page and the link certainly got my feet tapping (The penguins looked like they were dancing in time as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO original. Great background and sentiment and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece Sioux, your lips should be a stamp! The irony of your five hour late bedtime is really quite funny, and a typical crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a 'hoot'. I'm tapping away wondering what RA is doing right now......
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Sioux and I think sometimes the best crafting gets done into the night! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting the video - I loved it - and the song - and I think I have hear it somewhere before, but have made a note of her name...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea to run with. I blame it on the hormones. At least it had you up to 1.30. Looking forward to listening to the video, but John is asleep beside me and it will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just listened to the video. Great and it makes even more sense of your creation or where it came from. I think I may have seen her on Jools Holland. Will get her up on Spotify and have a good listen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo