Saturday 11 February 2012

Colour, colour, colour!

Remember how little I bought at the craft show last week?
I made up for it on line instead Thursday and it came yesterday!!!
You cannot fault Artifolk for their delivery ;)
I wanted to get some different inks...more colourful....if they had been at the show I would have bought them!
I want to try other ways of creating art and whilst I love the vibrant colours of Dylusions I just cannot afford to buy them......these inks are 30ml bottles...that's twice as big as a Distress reInker bottle and about half the price!!!

Now I know they won't react the same as Distress and for all I know will not be anything like Dylusions but it's my way of obtaining an affordable colour hit!!!
Also some pens for the journaling and some neo-colours to fill a little gap in my palette ;)

I've already mixed the orange ink with a bit of water in a mini-mister and spritzed to see what happens...
...and put a bit of the purple and ochre on a craft sheet and spritzed with water...
...the small oblong with the writing on is the first impression and yes they do turn a bit muddy the more impressions you try but I like the effect...
...although I have to say I do intend to write with them more then anything else:)
Will my journaling improve?
Who knows!!! HOL
Thanks for looking
xoxo Sioux

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy!! I hope to be able to buy something or two or three tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very brave at using them to write with. I know for a fact that I would excel at making mud!!!
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun to me - lovely, lovely colour and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours, have fun playing with your new inks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely goodies :D...thanks for testing them out and sharing :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your samples all look great. I love how quickly Artifolk deliver.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo