Tuesday 16 November 2010

Trees blurb

Yes it's Friday folks! Yes it's a new month! Yes it's going to be tags all month!
Yes it's my choice at SCD this week and I've chosen
"TREES"
as the prompt to make those tags with :)
That's me Sioux by the way ;)

Ooh! One of my most favourite things to make.....Tags! Yeh!

Seeing as it's December, and Dawn's snow theme last week might have got you in the mood ;)
I thought you could use Christmas trees if you feel the need LOL.
....but of course any sort of trees at any time of the year are just fine :)

All the team have come up trumps with fabulous inspiration and we hope making tags will be a popular theme to follow on from last months fabulous creations from you all.
wink...wink ;)
I do believe there is someone else who just might be spurring you on to make tags at the moment too!!! LOL
So here are the teams creations

Sioux




Have fun with the tree theme and hope a few precious minutes can be found to start making those tags 'cos we can't wait to see them! :)
Lots of love and Seasons Greetings
The Team
x
xx
xxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag- I love the colours and the depth you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your tag Sioux need that lampost stamp!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the colours and the effect of the snow.

    PS Is it Friday? Got a bit of a shock when I read that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo