Thursday 1 September 2011

Lucky Numbers!

Another month another challenge at The Artistic Stamper :)
This time I got to choose the theme.....yay! So I chose
"Lucky Numbers"
Why not join us for the September challenge over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team ;)


This month the team are additionally being asked to use T!ms tissue tape in our work...and you've guessed it! It's on special offer this month too......I love special offers don't you? ;)

So I decided to cover a chipboard frame that I would never have used in a month of Sunday's as it was a funny green colour!!!
What possessed me to buy the stuff in the first place is beyond me!! HOL

Anyway now it fits perfectly into my collage type layout on the card :)

I stamped the golfing man from the Men's Plate in Archival black and coloured him with Distress vintage photo, aged mahogany and antique linen before attaching him to the back of the frame.
The small bingo card is stamped in Archival sepia and aged a bit with Distress vintage photo on the tattered edges.

The fandabby dossie large Happy stamp from the new Journalling Words set was Archival again and the numbers were added in Distress aged mahogany as was the vintage stamp from Airmail bird collage elements.

Just to finish it off I drew the corner lines with a Sharpie pen and circled the number 50 on the bingo card too for good luck ;)
Oh!......and I aged the card base itself with a touch of antique linen.

Head over and take a look at the "Lucky Number" creations the rest of the team have made and here are the DT member links for you.

So don't forget.............the monthly challenge is "Lucky Numbers" and you just might be the lucky one this month if you follow these few simple rules.....all you need to do is make a piece of art, be it a card, ATC, wall art, altered art, scrapling ;)... just remember that it must include some rubber stamping and the theme of NUMBERS... and... if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry you will be entered into the draw twice! The prize is £15 worth of stamps from the Artistic Stamper shop... along with the KlingOn to mount them onto.
I hope you get chance to play at the challenge... it is open until September 30th and the winner will be chosen by Random.org shortly after :)

Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

P.S. I've got on-going blog candy here....be quick entries close 17:00 GMT this Sunday 4th September.

5 comments:

  1. Darn ! I thought you had won the lottery. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at your art and always think "how did she think to do that". So many clever thoughts generally with a difficult subject. Brill.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous Birthday card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo