Tuesday 2 November 2010

Torso swaps

I have had this photo for ages now and have not posted it!
Slapped wrists!

Here are the super lovely torso's I received in the Something Completely Different swap month.


They were from ?...sorry no name on the back of the first one and no amount of searching the history has come up with the answer if it's you let me know ;) Karen Carol and Lauren
Are they not fabulicious?
Thanks everyone.
I'm still in my marathon sort out....trying to organise what storage I have to be able to craft more efficiently....i.e. spend more time making stuff and less time trying to find stuff!!!
It....and life...has been getting on top of me lately....there are days when I just cannot be bothered and end up doing very little but moving something from one pile to another it seems!!!
I can see some light at the end of the tunnel though and perhaps in another 10 days I just might be finished.
xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous collection! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) just go with it when you feel like it and don't beat yourself up when you can't be bothered Sioux.
    Fab swaps you got there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are truly fabulous! I know just how you feel about the sorting out bit too - how much more creative could we be if we could just put our hands on things as we needed them? Often, by the time I have found something I have completely forgotten what I wanted it for!!! Don't let it get you down though, we're all behind you. Love, Lindsay x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think you NEED a Welsh dresser ;) Sioux. Hope you find lots of forgotten goodies. It'll all be worth it. How's the mirror coming along? Promise to email you soon.. this vertigo is a right pain!
    FAB swapperoonies btw..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you. If I remember right, you are of to the NEC this week. A bit of craft therapy does the trick - apart from the occasional Cava!!!!
    Occasional mind...
    Luv Joanne xx - in the motorhome again, but not in Devon - Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo