Wednesday 17 November 2010

Lace for The Artistic Stamper

I'm sharing a card over on the The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog today


Curious? Then just hop on over to The Creative Team Blog for all the details.

Don't forget the monthly challenge which is "Something Hidden"
The rules are simple... all you need to do is make a piece of art, be it a card, ATC, wall art, altered art... just remember that it needs to include some rubber stamping and the theme... and... if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry you will be entered into the draw twice! The prize is £15 worth of stamps from the Artistic Stamper shop... along with the KlingOn to mount them onto.
I hope you get chance to play at the challenge... it is open until November 30th and the winner will be chosen by Random.org shortly after :)


Thanks for looking and happy stamping
xoxo Sioux

5 comments:

  1. love the shaped top...nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun just wanted to pop over to say those paints I use I just love them,they go on like,butter so easy to use,and never clog up like some paints,do and give an amazing coverage too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I really love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sioux.xx awe, guess what! I've to set off for Nursery now. I've run out of time catching up with your blogging :(
    Sorry for not being around much at the moment. The vertigo is dreadful! The new Tesco opened in town this week & Tom won a drawing competition so we are off for a looksee shortly. New supermarket, a toddler & vertigo.. not a good combo me thinks.
    Will pop back later. Ciao..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo