Saturday 13 November 2010

Ann it's time to go!

Ann it's time to go!!
It was time to go at least 2 weeks ago!
But still you are here!
WHY?
Last week I did not even find it amusing.....when the laughter is gone so should you I'm afraid.
It's only a show I know but Jimmy was obviously having a ball doing the dancing and it showed :)
You don't even look as if you are trying!
This is a worse travesty than John Sergeant last year who....by the way......I thought was at least entertaining most of the time and looked as if he was at least trying to dance and certainly did not need to banish himself!!  If people are voting for you then they are voting for you but oh dear!
My life has been bad enough this year I certainly don't want my Saturdays spoilt anymore ;)
...so in the interest of my sanity
Please can you lot out there who voted more for Ann than Jimmy.....
Can you please vote for someone other than Ann?
Pretty please?

P.S. This is of course all about Strictly Come Dancing just in case you don't know the show.

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. I didn't even find her funny when being hoisted down from the air, or when being dragged around the floor. I've never seen Anton so quiet either, he can't get a word in edgeways! She has said that she won't leave unless she's voted off - just have to keep our fingers crossed then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does make you wonder who is voting? She was once funny,as you say but now its just embarrassing - here's hoping for her to be kicked off on Sunday ((please!!))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! Ann doesn't do it for me either. I'm bored with her. But the dilemma is, I love Anton who is dealing with it all with aplomb as always. Poor guy. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not seen strictly this year, watching x-factor instead and that has one on there who hit the Sun's front page yesterday with the heading 'pervy Wagner groped granny'. He is disgusting to see and can't sing a note yet gets the votes. Are both shows fixed??
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't voted for her, honest! I hate the way she doesn't try to move!! I think they should say how many votes each contestant gets, (on all these shows, not just Strictly. Oh well, fingers crossed for tonight! At least with one eye all blurry due to my eye problem, I can't see her in focus, lol! Trouble is, I can't see the others either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am in total agreememnt too! So sad to see Jimmy go! But I love my Saturday Strictly woo hoo then Merlin good family entertainment!

    I confess I am also watching X-Factor but I record it I can't cope with all the shouting & Screaming. Why is the audience SO rowdy?

    Well off to eat tea and watch the fun have a lovely week end

    Love Dawn xx

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on this one, Sioux. Poor Anton. Wouldn't it be nice for him to get someone who could dance well for a change. It's definitely time for Ann to go, although having seen it tonight I have a feeling she won't.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re your comment on mine - yes, I managed to see Scooooottttt - superb routine tonight. Bit afraid too, that Ann will stay in again though! Grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you,I can't even watch her when it's her turn,it's so embarrassing.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't agree more! I actually find her quite unpleasant..... :-(
    The scary thing is ....she could win at this rate, especially now the judges don't have a say.
    Come on Scott and Matt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo