Saturday 27 February 2010

Time - SCD

The theme of "Time" is the challenge over at SCD and we are making an ATC for the last week of the month......then we post 'em in to Carol and wait for the swaps back :)

Time is a constant source of inspiration as it can mean so many things in so many ways don't you think? For the time challenge I decided to go down this road.........I often wish you could take 50% off LOL!!
I inked up the background using the swooshing T!m way using DI's Frayed Jeans, Scattered Straw and the divine new colour Rusty Hinge......stamped the Paperarsty crown and masked it then stamped the skull...used a quickie glue pen to stick the gilding flakes on the crown and added Adirondack wild plum dimensional acrylic dots........stamped the Stamp Attack label onto a previously made background and wrote/stamped the wording.....the ruler idea I've done before but Hel's fab tag the other day reminded me how good it can look......applied glossy accents to the stamped letters and cut out....the bracket and exclamation mark are both stamped in Rusty Hinge although in the photo they look completely different!
Thanks for looking and happy stamping......looking forward to seeing what delights return in the swap :)
xoxo Sioux

16 comments:

  1. Stunning ATC, love how you used your stamps and the colours. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh this is fab!! Love all the gorgeous inking techniques you have used! and such a fab collage! gorgeous! I love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to swap if you are interested. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous atc love all the colours and techniques you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC. I must try that ruler idea. Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab atc jen - have struggled to keep up with challenges the last 3 weeks due to arranging a surprise 60th for tomorrow! Hopefully I will then be able to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what hun? I love your aRt! Everything you make is just simply divine :O) So much detail on an ATC .. marvellous...love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow exciting, i think this is super! and loving the rusty hinge I was too late to get that new six off QVC but you should see the six I got yummy greens barn door red wow! I may well sign up for the swap too didn't realise not sure I have done all the AYCs though? think I missed one could always fix that though he he

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic as ever. Love your take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic ATC Jen, love the "memento mori" skull and the label and ruler both look fab - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! fantastic - so much to catch the eye and all that texture too...FAB!

    Thank you for joining our swap this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. just stunning hun you are so creative with your atcs,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. just stunning,love love this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swooshing makes allthe difference when TIME is of the essence.
    Brilliant ATC I am makinf swooshing noises hoping it will bring this little baby my way...lol

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooer I just love this Jen... so gorgeously grungy.
    Lots of detail and eye candy and fab inking.... brilliant :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo